1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook & Twitter Filtering Updates

Last Updated:

1. bobgaron

bobgaron Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an app or a way to have filters on Facebook AND Twitter (but mostly Facebook) that we can put select people in that whenever those people update their statuses we get alerted. Is there any way to do that either on or off the phone so that we can get updated on the phone and respond?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. mattfidaho

mattfidaho Member

Well what I do is SMS update from face book on some people.... then when they update there status it sends a sms to the phone and you can just respond to the sms....

3. bobgaron

bobgaron Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yes I knew about that before, but it looks like Facebook has disabled this feature unless I'm just not seeing where they moved it. It used to be right under their profile pic.

So when you "respond to the sms" how does it show in Facebook? As a status comment to them?

Thanks

4. mattfidaho

mattfidaho Member

yes, it just shows as a status comment. you can also respond with "like" and it will tag it that you like it..

I also use it when some one sends me a e-mail on there, and I can respond right back and they would never know I was on my phone

Mine still shows under there picture in the profile "Subscribe via SMS"
    but I did have to set up my phone number and activate the sms part

5. alex2009

alex2009 New Member

How great your info is! It really useful for me. Thanks.:)

comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un pr