• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook / Twitter priority in phonebook

lolhoward

Lurker
Jan 22, 2011
I've got two small issues which bug me. I've linked my phonebook to facebook and twitter but its affecting different contacts differently. Most show facebook pic with facebook update. Most also show facebook pic & update when linked with fb & twitter. The ones linked with twitter only work fine. But some linked with fb only show pic and no update/latest comment, and the same ones when linked with fb & twitter show facebook pic but twitter post.

It is only a minor thing but quite annoying. All I want is for all contacts/phonebook to be the same. Either fb priority over twitter or fb or twittter on there own.

I have tried re syncing and linking but still no change. I have also linked my phonebook through my gmail account.

Is there a way to priority between the two and why are a couple of contacts not showing there latest update.

I havent linked my phonebook to facebook numbers, I have linked fb/twitter to my numbers.

I hope this makes sense and I hope somebody knows the answer.

Hello lolhoward.

It's just that those issues don't seem device related. I suppose they could be, but the only way to find out is to start over with those accounts in your device by clearing data and defaults in application manager, along with cache, then reboot your phone.

Beyond making sure your syncing configuration settings with FB and Twit are as they should be, I'm hard pressed to see it as your device's fault.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones