Facebook update/solutions.

Last Updated:

1. yokevreid

yokevreid Member This Topic's Starter

ok, im sorry if this has been posted, but i am having trouble with my facebook, and i know tons of other people are as well.

With the native FB app, i only get notifications of messages and friend requests, and i dont even get all of them. ive triple checked my settings. they notifications are just not working

With the "Bloo" app, ill get a notifications for things that arent there. just random notifications that arent there and its frustrating.

and as far as email notifications, theyre just unreliable in general. i just really want facebook to come out with an update to fix this! does anyone know of any impending updates?

Advertisement
  2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

How so? Do you have them sent to your Gmail account? I get every notification I want within 30 seconds of it happening.

If you're having it sent to some other account, it won't be "pushed" to your phone, and you'll only get them when your phone checks the server.

3. yokevreid

yes, i have gmail. and thats what its sent to, but thats not really the problem. i dont want email notifications haha, i want FB notifications!

4. avongil

avongil Active Member

Make sure you are on Bloo 1.4.4.. 1.5 is coming soon
    check here: Bloo

5. yokevreid

you can share pictures with the facebook application and it will upload it correctly, but you cant really make a photo your status exactly. you cant do that with facebook at all.

6. bemenaker

bemenaker Well-Known Member

w/ bloo 1.4.4 i haven't been having problems with that.

7. johnnybirdman

johnnybirdman Well-Known Member

No notifications and I just noticed that the native/updated Facebook app 1.1.2 is/was crushing my battery.
    J.

8. motiond

motiond Active Member

I like Bloo too, just needs a widget!

9. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

get on facebook and find the apps section and there is a mobile section it seems you need to select every facebook app you use and it will work better, get it sent to gmail as well, i get every update