• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook upload stuck!

razamakaz

Lurker
Feb 9, 2010
Hi Guys, I'm new here.

I have an HTC Magic. Yesterday I tried to upload a photo to Facebook and it didn't work - I tried twice more and still nothing. I have three "F" icons at the top of my phone which are "ongoing" but I now want to delete and clear them. Is there anyway to cancel/clear these?

If I try opening them, they take me straight to Facebook's notification page. If I hold my finger on them, nothing happens (as it does when deleting other things).

Thanks

Hi Guys, I'm new here.

I have an HTC Magic. Yesterday I tried to upload a photo to Facebook and it didn't work - I tried twice more and still nothing. I have three "F" icons at the top of my phone which are "ongoing" but I now want to delete and clear them. Is there anyway to cancel/clear these?

If I try opening them, they take me straight to Facebook's notification page. If I hold my finger on them, nothing happens (as it does when deleting other things).

Thanks

When you pull down the notification bar you should have have an option to clear any notifications that can be cleared. If you can't clear them with the clear button or if it doesn't show up, try installing a task killer from the market and use it to kill the running Facebook apps.

Upvote 0
The only way I can upload it is by doing the following:

1) Launch Facebook
2) Click Photos
3) Select the photo album where you want to dump the photos
4) Click Menu and then Upload Photo

That will work every time for you, as it does for me. Uploading it via the Gallery will never work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones