FacebookGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone having issues syncing their facebook contacts? For some reason I am only getting some of them to sync, but not all. I've done a few force synchronizations, and made sure everything is enables and logged in correctly, as far as I can tell.

Advertisement
  2. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

Are you talking about syncing or linking?

Open your People app and hit menu -> view. How many FB contacts do you show and does it match the number you have on your FB account?

Asterdroid likes this.
  3. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry I'm talking about linking. Is there a way to do this without manually going through each contact?

4. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

Your contacts need to be as close to the same naming as possible. After setting up FB for HTC Sense it will try to auto link your contacts. The one's that don't will have to be done manually.

5. jprow507

jprow507 Well-Known Member

This is related but separate question. I recently changed my profile pic on Facebook but it does not reflect on my phone or my wife's phone (the old one is still displayed) ... of course when we go to the Facebook app it is reflected .... I have resynced the Facebook for HTC Sense (and so has she) be it is still not reflected.

UPDATE: I had to manually go into my contact card and select the new photo. It did not auto sync. I wonder if this is what has to be done for other contacts if they change their FB photo.

6. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

May take time for it to sync down to the phone. I know profiles sometimes take a while even online.