Facetime or similar on the Galaxy Tab

Last Updated:

1. goon55

goon55 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if it is possible to call video chat from the Galaxy Tab to someone with an iphone or ipod touch?

Can the GT "call" facetime? or would the iphone/touch user need to install a 3rd party app?

Maybe this is more of a iphone/touch question, but I'd like to be able to video chat with my kids...them having a 4g touch and me with a Galaxy Tab.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

Most people I know use Tango since iPhone users can use it on 3g.
  3. goon55

goon55 Well-Known Member

Really Im looking for a way to use my galaxy tab with a touch thru either facetime or something like it. Ur saying tango will do this on android?
  4. goon55

goon55 Well-Known Member

Really Im looking for a way to use my galaxy tab with a touch thru either facetime or something like it. Ur saying tango will do this on android?
  5. djreadycee

djreadycee New Member

tango is the best video chat app as far as im concerned. i use it to chat with android & iphone users flawlessly all the time
  6. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

The newest update of Yahoo messenger works well for the EVO and Epic. Not sure if anyone with a tab uses it but it worked well. Haven't tried Tango yet so I may have to try it out.
  7. ron1122

ron1122 Member

i'm using tango and quite happy with it....
  8. goon55

goon55 Well-Known Member

But Tango is only phone to phone right? Anything to use for galaxay tab to a pc user?