Fackbook AlertSupport

Last Updated:

1. bradm23

bradm23 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hopefully someone can help me figure out what is going on. Today I downloaded MP3 Download and ringdroid app. I downloaded a song I like using MP3 download and clipped the chorus using ringdroid. Everything went fine as far as my newly created ring tone plays when I get an incoming call, however now every time I get a facebook alert for a new friend invite, or event invite, my phone starts playing the whole song. I cannot find out how to go about changing this setting, and also can't figure out why it would play the whole song, let alone just the chorus??

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. wilkette

wilkette Member

Under the facebook settings (go into fb and hit menu) there is an option to select your notification ringtone.

3. bradm23

bradm23 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Do you know why it would play the whole song if the ring tone was only 16 sec?

4. wilkette

wilkette Member

The only thing I can think of is that it was set as the full song file rather than the ringtone file you created since Ringdroid keeps the full song as well as your created ringtone as two different files (no idea why it would set itself to that, though)