• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root factory reset by mistake after rooting

haahaha... but u did it... i mean it was ur idea... i just followed... by the way u guys r doing an awesome job here... let me know if i can be of any help someday... will be glad to help...

Sorry for the late reply,I had some yardwork and work in the garage last evening and didn't get any time at the pc at all :(

Don't let Brian fool you he knew what he was doing,he has a lot of knowledge. Glad you are up and running. :cool:

Now consider turning s off,it will make things tremendously easier on you in.the future. Boot images will not need flashed seperately,and you'll be able to use any ruu you want with a cid change.

Rumrunner is an easy tool to use,and shoukd work fine if your custom rom is using an insecure kernel(most roms do)

http://rumrunner.us/

Holler if you have further questions :)

Reactions: Brian706
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones