factory reset my droid

Last Updated:

1. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest This Topic's Starter

now all aps are gone. how can I get back w/o paying for them again? or are they gone? this is where apple shines with itunes sorry to say:mad:

Advertisement
  2. alnova1

alnova1 Well-Known Member

All the paid apps you bought will show up back on your Android market once you sign back into your account.

3. Dark Jedi

I signed back in and nada

4. alnova1

Are you on a stock rom or on a rooted custom rom?

5. Dark Jedi

no rooting. so factory

6. alnova1

Not sure then... Everything I have purchased has always been there when I had to restore. I'm sure someone else with more knowledge on here will help.

7. Motormech

Motormech Well-Known Member

Go to the market and hit the menu key. It will show the button for downloads and when you hit it you should see a list of purchased apps. After that just re-install them.

8. shaggymatt

shaggymatt Well-Known Member

Ditto. I did a factory reset to give my Droid to my wife, and when I got my Incredible, I signed in, and everything that I had bought showed up as "Purchased."

Bit late for you now, but I also backed up my apps using Astro, and I've selectively installed the ones that I wanted on the new phone.

9. Dark Jedi

OK I feel stupid. You can call me stupid after I explain why.

Figured out why. I put the wrong Gmail account in first so market place was using the wrong one. So did factory reset again and used the right account first. Will try that astro to back up my apps

So go ahead call me stupid free shot I deserve it. Wont get mad nothing. Will just laugh and say yeah your right:D