Factory Reset - Now A 'MARKET' QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. BiggShooter

BiggShooter Active Member This Topic's Starter

I recently did a factory reset of my HTC Droid Incredible. I backed up all my apps using ASTRO. I copied my apps back to my HTC Droid Incredible without any problems.

I noticed that when I went into the MARKET and selected MENU --> DOWNLOADS, none of my apps that I backed up and copied to my HTC Droid Incredible show up. Not really a big deal however, a BIG DEAL if they will not notify me of UPDATES like in the past.

Will I get MARKET APP update notifications to all my MARKET APPS that I copied back to my HTC Droid Incredible after the factory reset?

Thanks for the replies. :)

Advertisement
  2. Darebrokenheart

Darebrokenheart Well-Known Member

That is a very good question because I did the exact same thing and have the same results. The android market doesn't have a backup option like the Appbrain. Try Appbrain. They will ask you to sign in to your google account.

NightAngel79 likes this.
  3. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

4. Darebrokenheart

Darebrokenheart Well-Known Member

Well due the fact I was not interested in manually putting the update on my phone I did not go into those threads dealing with root, revoked, ruu, and whatever else that dealt with manual installation and waited patiently for the OTA:rolleyes: