• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Factory reset...please help!

ljutzkanov

Lurker
Sep 19, 2010
hi there,
I hope somebody can help me.

I have LG Eve or GW620 and my girlfriend made me a huge problem...
She just changed the code or my phone and now there is no way how to get it (don't ask why she is mad at me :) ).

I talk with LG support and I tried to use the PCtool which they have, but I have windows 7, so they said it is not compatible...

I tried also the key combination which I found on internet...volume down+camera+menu key - but nothing worked....

So I really don't know how to factory reset or get in it...

Please, help!

P.S:
And I tried to talk to my girl friend as well, but she is still mad at me...

hi there,
I hope somebody can help me.

I have LG Eve or GW620 and my girlfriend made me a huge problem...
She just changed the code or my phone and now there is no way how to get it (don't ask why she is mad at me :) ).

I talk with LG support and I tried to use the PCtool which they have, but I have windows 7, so they said it is not compatible...

I tried also the key combination which I found on internet...volume down+camera+menu key - but nothing worked....

So I really don't know how to factory reset or get in it...

Please, help!

P.S:
And I tried to talk to my girl friend as well, but she is still mad at me...

you could probably flash a new rom but you may loose anything on the phone.

Maybe you should start with some flowers or chocolate. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones