factory reset questionGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys, so i've got plain jane installed on my eris with some simple overclocking, nothing special. i just ordered my incredible, so in a few weeks i'll have that bad boy, and my brothers gf doesn't have the pleasure of owning a droid yet, so i figured i'd give her my old eris!

i'd want to keep on plain jane simply because she can overclock it a bit, and because it has the OTA (wouldn't want her worrying about the silent bug, as it's seemed to fix itself for me since the OTA) but i want to factory reset it so she can set up her number to it, etc..

can i do the factory reset without having to re-flash the ROM? how would i go about doing this? thanks!

Advertisement
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Factory reset does not remove your rom.

3. jayochs

woot woot. sounds good! thanks for the info; i'll be able to let her bask in droid-y goodness...although, my brother got the Droid X, so if she's been palying wtih that, shes in for a world of hurtin lol

4. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

So why did you go Incredible over X?

5. jayochs

X is way too big for me, blah! i like the incredibles size; also, i like sense a lot...plus i've got the seideio extended batt for the eris that i can pop in the incred! (not the 3500, the 1750 i think)