• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Factory reset?

sumfknguy

Jul 21, 2010
My bad if this was posted already, I glanced through the threads but did not find anyting in regards to this.

I was trying to find out how I can reset the entire phone, as in restore it back to the original state like when I bought it. I'm not interested in rooting this device until some stable solid ROMs are available with 2.2, but in the meantime, I'm starting to see some slow downs and FC's. I'm sure it has to do with me installing/removing tons of apps since I bought the device...

any ideas?

***oops, just realized I posted in this "All things root"..

My bad if this was posted already, I glanced through the threads but did not find anyting in regards to this.

I was trying to find out how I can reset the entire phone, as in restore it back to the original state like when I bought it. I'm not interested in rooting this device until some stable solid ROMs are available with 2.2, but in the meantime, I'm starting to see some slow downs and FC's. I'm sure it has to do with me installing/removing tons of apps since I bought the device...

any ideas?

***oops, just realized I posted in this "All things root"..

Welcome to Fascinate's forums.

To do the factory data reset: menu > settings > privacy > factory data reset.

Thread moved out of the Rooting area for you, sum. ;)

Reactions: sumfknguy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones