Faded Colors on FascinateSupport

Last Updated:

1. leosash

leosash New Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 25, 2010
    My SF became a lil less fascinating today. I've had the phone a lil over 2 months and picked it because of the AMOLED screen. Beautiful, sharp images. Recently I've been having probs with the phone though. Last week my memory card became unreadable so I had to have it replaced. Today while speaking to someone on the phone I noticed the screen was on while I was talking. It was a bit unusual but I finished my conversation. When I looked at the phone however my screen was all goofy. The colors looked faded and dull. I reset the handset figuring that would be easiest but that didn't work. So I eventually did a factory reset. Still no dice. Anyone experience anything like this? I love this phone but it looks pretty bad now. Best way to describe it would be it looks like it was in a washing machine. Anyone have any ideas what might've caused it? Or better yet, how to fix it? I tried searching Verizon's forum, but that was pretty useless.

2. nightelvesreasy

nightelvesreasy Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    if its just over 2 months old, call verizon and get it replaced, very strange about the screen though, never heard of a screen doing that, but it does sound like a hardware problem, like i said, call verizon and they should replace it no problem
  3. bezerk19

bezerk19 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2010
    are you only experiencing this all the time? have you noticed this happens when you have direct sunlight, or bright rooms?