• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FAEA F2S Buy or Not to Buy?

Ragnarzk

Lurker
Jun 17, 2014
Recently my Samsung Galaxy S2 has been giving up on me.
I've been searching around for a new phone for a while, and I have stumbled upon the FAEA F2S. This phone has amazing hardware for the price, which got me doing a lot of research, both on the company and the phone itself. Obviously the have been a few bad reviews, but a person is more likely to review a bad product than a good one. For the $120 price tag, I'm not expecting anything spectacular, I just want it to work, and last me at least a year so I can get a real job.
I know Faea is Chinese, so customer service is going to be hell regardless, but I want to know if anyone here has a Faea phone, and is happy.
I would like to know the following-
What Faea phone do you have?
How long did it take to ship? Shipping type?
Reliability?
Functionality?
Bugs?

Overall rating?
Complaints?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Recently my Samsung Galaxy S2 has been giving up on me.
I've been searching around for a new phone for a while, and I have stumbled upon the FAEA F2S. This phone has amazing hardware for the price, which got me doing a lot of research, both on the company and the phone itself. Obviously the have been a few bad reviews, but a person is more likely to review a bad product than a good one. For the $120 price tag, I'm not expecting anything spectacular, I just want it to work, and last me at least a year so I can get a real job.
I know Faea is Chinese, so customer service is going to be hell regardless, but I want to know if anyone here has a Faea phone, and is happy.
I would like to know the following-
What Faea phone do you have?
How long did it take to ship? Shipping type?
Reliability?
Functionality?
Bugs?

Overall rating?
Complaints?

Thanks in advance for your time.

The FAEA F2S is a decent device, I used it and thought the display and the camera were pretty good, performance was what you would expect considering the hardware

Can't comment on battery life, but I would take it over a Moto G

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones