Failed to install BH2 driver. (winXP)

Last Updated:

1. khunny7

khunny7 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I put my BH2 to PC studio mode, and connected to the computer which is running windowsXP, it showed me that it's a "serial gadget" and failed to installed the driver.
    So I searched the internet and found a BH2 driver, after that the computer recognized the lucent modem, and Samsung .. Modem.
    First one was installed properly but for the second one, it gave me an error saying can't find the file.
    I wonder if anyone experienced the same problem and wonder if I can get help. Thanks.

Plus, does anybody use Unlimited Web for phones plan from T-mobile with BH2 and use internet? I can use gmail, and some features of m.web2go page. Is there any way that I can exploit this system and use the full internet?

Advertisement
  2. Nu11u5

Nu11u5 Well-Known Member Developer

Your downloaded drivers may be corrupted try getting them again: http://www.junefabrics.com/bin2/SamsungUsbBehold.zip

I have the old $5.99 T-Zones / Mobile Web plan which seems to be unlimited. I did not have to make any modifications to the phones network settings to use it.

I haven't heard of T-Mobile restricting other older data plans.

Your APN should be epc.tmobile.com iirc, no proxy needed. Get the app "AnyCut" to create a launcher to the APN activity page if you want to check your network settings.

3. khunny7

Thank you!!! I could successfully install drivers, I'm glad it worked on VirtualBox.

4. khunny7

I downloaded AnyCut, but I still can't figure out how to use it to find APN.