Fake Steve: The Issue With Android (Rebuttal)

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

I’m not going to hide that we’re Android enthusiasts and while we try to be as objective as possible, we certainly take more of a liking to Android than, well… any other mobile platform in the history of the universe. That being said, we understand there is an approaching “problem” with Android regarding potential [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

3. rmasonjr

rmasonjr Member

4. GixxerJoe

GixxerJoe Active Member

I got quite the kick out of that. Good read! I would assume that making apps or what ever compatible with one model to the next would be no harder than taking say a theme for a blackberry for say a bold and porting it over to the tour... (sorry all I have experience in is bb lol) It is a rather simple process and only takes a few minutes. Really it is effortless

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Likewise :)

I had thought It had been really inconvenient and effort Hungry to Modify the apps to suit all the Handsets. I got that impression from various places on the internet :confused:

Oh yeah , anyone else seen quite a few post's today about some apps missing from the Android market of Tattoo users? The article nicely explained they don't show because their not yet compatible {Due to the Screen Resolutions}. I hope the dev's can sort this out as It's a shame tattoo users can enjoy all the apps...

Carl C ;)