1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Baseball app

Last Updated:

1. burtondroid

burtondroid Active Member This Topic's Starter

Any word if CBS Sportsline is gonna have a Baseball app?

Like they have for Fantasy Football.

That would be sweet,

Advertisement
  2. dmaul3300

dmaul3300 Well-Known Member

I agree. I sure hope so. The football app wasnt too bad. By the time I got my phone and downloaded the app, football season was about over. I wish I had the ESPN MVP application I had on my other verizon phone so I could do follow my espn fantasy sports teams.

There is a fantasy tracker in the market for $.99 for yahoo fantasy football and basketball. reading reviews, it didnt sound good.
    Fantasy Tracker v2.0.7 Application for Android | Sports

I hope to see a few fantasy sports applications appear in the upcoming weeks. Baseball is right around the corner.

3. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

I was hoping to find something for baseball.

4. burtondroid

burtondroid Active Member This Topic's Starter

I posted up on CBS message board.... i say we alll fire off emails to CBS and let them know to get it together.

5. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

I'm actually looking for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball, but I would take CBS for football. I was surprised to not find any of these!

6. myrlin16

myrlin16 Member

Do you have a link for the message board? I would like to post too! :) It's a bit frustrating to be a week into the season and not have a good app.

I don't know if this helps but I found you can get to the full site from your droid by using your league URL:
    [league name].baseball.cbssports.com

If you try to get there from the main "www" version of cbssports it will redirect you to a terrible mobile website. Using your league URL gets around the re-direction and gives you the same access you would have from a desktop. It's not as usable as an app would be, but it's something.