Fantasy Football...Who Should I Start This Week ?

1. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Welcome football fans !! The start of a new season is just days away ( Thank Goodness :D ) & I'm sure most of you have completed your drafts by now & hopefully are happy w/ the players you picked.

I often find myself, as I'm sure most of you folks do as well, thinking about should I play this guy or that guy. We look at the stats of what a player did against that defense in the past & make our decision accordingly or we ask friends thoughts on whom they would start & why. With that said, I'm sure most people are in leagues with a lot of their friends so it gets tough to ask them when they are the competition so to speak. I often find myself just over thinking things & end up kicking myself :banghead: after the games have been played. So I thought I would start this thread for folks to come on & get a neutral opinion on a week to week basis.

My head scratcher this week is : Should I play the 49ers Defense against the Packers or the Lions Defense against the Rams ?

Advertisement
  2. treb1797

Hey treb1797,

Like the thread. I would go w/ the Lions D in this case. Good luck bro !!
  3. imnotmikal

imnotmikal Well-Known Member Developer

o_____O
  4. treb1797

:confused:
  5. imnotmikal

imnotmikal Well-Known Member Developer

You were talking to yourself, as if it was someone else. >.>
    treb1797 likes this.
  6. treb1797

Well, no one answered my question/thread so I figured I would :D
  7. I'm def starting Brady over Newton this week.
  8. treb1797

Who is Brady playing against & who is Newton playing against ?
  9. New England is playing the Titans and Cam is playing Tampa Bay
  10. treb1797

Wow...that is a tough call. You know Brady is going to throw, throw, & throw some more. And Cam could go run or pass crazy on the Buc D ( or lack there of ). Brady is consistant, while Cam is unpredictable. Is Cam really all that or a 1 year wonder & could he have a sophmore slump. I might be overthinking this, again that's why I started this thread :D, but week 1 I would go w/ who has the most experience : Brady.
  11. Agreed! And you know I'm starting MegaTron and my Ravens D!
  12. Shoulda started Cam instead of Brady! Lol.
  13. treb1797

Brady 230 yards...2 TD

Newton 300 yards 1 TD

Am I missing something :confused: . Points should have been pretty close.
  14. No they were, I'm just playing lol, but he'd of had more if he needed to. They controlled the game so I wasn't surprised that he threw for under 300. But man , Welker dissapointed me badddd.
  15. treb1797

Welker killed me...1 freakin point :pound:
  16. He def cost me the high score in my league. Smh.
  17. treb1797

I got 16 pts. from my kicker...David Akers ( SF ). My OP concern was all for nothing. Lions D..5 points, San Fran D..5 pts.
  18. My boy had Akers..... what a kick that was!
  19. treb1797

Since this week is over for me...time to start thinking about next week. :D
    Garrett1 likes this.
  20. Amen
    treb1797 likes this.
  21. treb1797

Here's an interesting one. Should I play the Lions D vs. the 49ers or the 49ers D vs. the Lions ?
  22. 49ers against Det I think.
  23. Rodgers did nada last night.
  24. treb1797

Yeah..I'd be worried a bit this week if he was my QB. Brandon Marshall not doing jack is gonna hurt me.
  25. Ikr. Who you like in Baltimore @ Philly?