• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fantasy Football

If we do, Which site?

• Yahoo!

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • ESPN

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters
Yea, didn't think about that. That's fine, I'll make arrangements to be there Sunday ...

Good we'd like to have ya.

Super psych'd for some FF. So just to re iterate Sunday aug 29 11am?

And no more $!^% talking jamor!!!
lol

hahah. never!

It's at 11:30 AM CENTRAL ! :eek:

You owe Chris from the west coast a coffee ;)

Upvote 0
Unless of course the random draft puts you to the 10th slot position :p

>_<

You know.. I've come to learn that having 1st pick is all great and gravy but it doesn't guarantee you a Fantasy championship - I've never had in the top 4 picks in any Fantasy sports team and I've won baseball 5 years in a row with 6 pick or worse.

Upvote 0
>_<

You know.. I've come to learn that having 1st pick is all great and gravy but it doesn't guarantee you a Fantasy championship - I've never had in the top 4 picks in any Fantasy sports team and I've won baseball 5 years in a row with 6 pick or worse.

I agree. 1st pick may be nice because you get the top dog, but then you miss out on the next 19 players until the 2nd round.

If you are 6th pick, you still get a solid player but you only miss out on only 9 players until the 2nd round.

10th pick you miss out on 0 players in the 2nd round.

It's all about what you do with your picks.. draft slots are no excuse.

Upvote 0
I agree. 1st pick may be nice because you get the top dog, but then you miss out on the next 19 players until the 2nd round.

If you are 6th pick, you still get a solid player but you only miss out on only 9 players until the 2nd round.

10th pick you miss out on 0 players in the 2nd round.

It's all about what you do with your picks.. draft slots are no excuse.

Yep yep.

Upvote 0
I hated Wade until last year when he took over as defensive coordinator. We'll see where things go this year, but I don't see a single weak spot on the team except maybe safety if Ball doesn't step up.

BTW, how do you feel about Rothlesburger? Personally I don't think he should have been suspended. If he wasn't even charged with anything, how could the comish really justify suspending him?

Upvote 0
I see a few of you were using Fantasy Guru. Is it any good, I downloaded it but was hesitant to put my user name and password in.

I downloaded it to use until the official yahoo app comes out. The messaging portion of it at least works really good, can't speak personally for anything else since this is my first fantasy league.

Upvote 0
Not that the preseason matters until the third or fourth game, but your on. I bet TO catches a TD though.
True that on not mattering, just a little friendly trash talking for the winner:cool:
Bengals fan? ugh and to think I liked you...
Goat, I'm hurt. Don't hate me cause we won the division last year:D

I have heard numerous accountof Roethlisberger being a grade a douche, my opinion is that he came into success too soon and now carries himself with a sense of entitlement. I don't think he should've gotten suspended but something should have been done.
I will admit that i hate the steelers less after cowher left(can't stand the man). Tomlin i can respect though, still being same division and all
*#^$ the steelers
*nmayer cusses at Goat with good nature d humour

btw big ben went to miami of ohio (right down the way from me) and heard from a few people that supposedly knew him that he was a real douche.....
All hearsay of course:D

Upvote 0
I downloaded it to use until the official yahoo app comes out. The messaging portion of it at least works really good, can't speak personally for anything else since this is my first fantasy league.

I just dl'd it to give it a whirl, honestly don't see the point when I can access the actual site to do whatever I need.

True that on not mattering, just a little friendly trash talking for the winner:cool:

Goat, I'm hurt. Don't hate me cause we won the division last year:D

I will admit that i hate the steelers less after cowher left(can't stand the man). Tomlin i can respect though, still being same division and all
*#^$ the steelers
*nmayer cusses at Goat with good nature d humour

btw big ben went to miami of ohio (right down the way from me) and heard from a few people that supposedly knew him that he was a real douche.....
All hearsay of course:D

Hey I'm ok with cinncy winning the division every now and again, that just guarantees a one and done playoff for them ;)

TBH the Ravens are scary this season

Upvote 0
Hey I'm ok with cinncy winning the division every now and again, that just guarantees a one and done playoff for them ;)

TBH the Ravens are scary this season
Low blow Goat, low blow:(
+1 on ravens though... guess we'll see, don't think the north will let us sweep them again... should be interesting though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones