1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Fantasy rpg games compatible with warp?General

1. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Iv tried several games only a couple run well without freezing or lag which games do you guys play. Preferably 3d if not its cool i am willing to use chainfire just let me know

Advertisement
    :
  2. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

There is a completely redone version of FFIII on the market that runs real nice on the warp. I have it but haven't found the time to get too far into it yet though.
  3. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

i have been debating buying that game its an amazing game and i bought it on the apple store (yuk) a year ago
  4. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

I really want to play it, whether it be on my tablet or on my phone. It looks great (kinda like ff7) though I have so much pc gaming to do at the moment. When I'm not working that is :)
  5. StarScream2109

Definitely worth playing man excellent game
  6. UnknownUser1

I just recently played 1-4 on a gba emu now i have 7 on my psx4droid so id prefer to find somethin new but i may check it out anyway
  7. StarScream2109

Use FPse instead of PSX its a lot better (also if you have another phone you can use it as a controller using BT controller)
  8. UnknownUser1

I use sixaxis controller and have a ps3 controller mapped. I also use it for modern combat and nova but the latest updates cause the games to crash sadly so thats why im lookin fpr rpgs. I have zenonia already but i want a 3d game. Order and chaos keeps freezing on me tho