FarmTruk checking in...

Last Updated:

1. FarmTruk

FarmTruk New Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 25, 2010
    Hellow to everyone. Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Seems like a good place to learn about and discuss my new phone.

My name is Todd, and I live near the tiny little town of Wallburg, NC. I'm 40 years old, and I'm the proud owner of a Droid2. Seeing as I've been a Razr user for the past 5 years, with a Treo 600 thrown in the mix for a couple years. Lots of people run down Razrs, but I must say I loved mine, and very nearly simply eBay replaced it when it died a couple weeks ago. But I resisted the urge, and stepped up to the Droid2. And I've got a steep learning curve ahead of me.

My #1 goal with this new phone is become more productive with my busy schedule as manager of a local retail store.

I'm an experienced forum user, frequenting several other, very active, boards, so I hope to avoid noob mistakes here. As such, I'll be lurking and using the "search" button quite a bit, at least to start.

I know this isn't much to go on, but hey, it's the internet. Look forward to learning and getting to know everyone here better.

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Jul 9, 2010