FarmTruk checking in...

Last Updated:

1. FarmTruk

FarmTruk New Member This Topic's Starter

Hellow to everyone. Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Seems like a good place to learn about and discuss my new phone.

My name is Todd, and I live near the tiny little town of Wallburg, NC. I'm 40 years old, and I'm the proud owner of a Droid2. Seeing as I've been a Razr user for the past 5 years, with a Treo 600 thrown in the mix for a couple years. Lots of people run down Razrs, but I must say I loved mine, and very nearly simply eBay replaced it when it died a couple weeks ago. But I resisted the urge, and stepped up to the Droid2. And I've got a steep learning curve ahead of me.

My #1 goal with this new phone is become more productive with my busy schedule as manager of a local retail store.

I'm an experienced forum user, frequenting several other, very active, boards, so I hope to avoid noob mistakes here. As such, I'll be lurking and using the "search" button quite a bit, at least to start.

I know this isn't much to go on, but hey, it's the internet. Look forward to learning and getting to know everyone here better.

Peace.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!