Fascinate-Flashed to Cricket-Rooted CANNOT GET CWRSupport

1. spyder

spyder Well-Known Member

I recently got a Fascinate (Has Android 2.2.2). It is Manufacturer Refurb, so like brand new. I had it FULLY FLASHED to Crickt, and then Got ROOT ACCESS.

EVERYTHING APPEARS to work flawlessly. BUT I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME INSTALL/FLASH CWR???

I did d/l Rom Mgr, and try to Flash with it, it said "Successful" BUT When I tried to boot to recovery from Rom Mgr, I got:
    Install from package, Finding Update Package, Opening Update Package, Verifying Update Package....THEN: E: FAILED TO VERIFY WHOLEFILE SIGNATURE , E: SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED
    INSTALLATION ABORTED

I cannont find ANY WAY to get CWR onto the phone. It is the ONLY thing remaining to have a perfectly flashed phone.

I am to the point of BEGGING FOR HELP??

ANY HELP/THOUGHTS?IDEAS are EXTREMELY WELCOME.

Looking forward to some help.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HOPE FOR SOME POSITIVE RESULTS.

BEST REGARDS,
    Spyder

Advertisement
    :
  2. TrenRek

TrenRek New Member

I just bought this used phone off a Verizon customer, (Samsung Galaxy S/Fascinate) & I want to flash/root/change its cdma/carrier status, so I can use it on the Cricket network! Can you please let me know how to do this? I have not been able to find step by step instructions anywhere!! Will you let me know if I should even attempt. This, or just pay the $20.00 this guy charges? Thank you
    RYAN
    i4202472@gmail.com