• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fascinate on the way

octoberdana

Nov 25, 2010
Ordered a Fascinate today. I have a Droid Incredible and I really do like it, but there are a few things about the Fascinate that I like too. Since Verizon's new policy only allows for one exchange I didn't want to pay the $35 and then hate the Fascinate and have no way to switch back.

So I ordered a Fascinate and will try it for a few days. Then I will probably end up selling the one I like least.

Anyone else use both phones and end up deciding on the Fascinate?

Ordered a Fascinate today. I have a Droid Incredible and I really do like it, but there are a few things about the Fascinate that I like too. Since Verizon's new policy only allows for one exchange I didn't want to pay the $35 and then hate the Fascinate and have no way to switch back.

So I ordered a Fascinate and will try it for a few days. Then I will probably end up selling the one I like least.

Anyone else use both phones and end up deciding on the Fascinate?

i did....minus the whole being on 2.1 thing....i prefer the size, speed of the fascinate

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones