• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fascinate pattern locked, google sign in wont work.

antihomie

Lurker
Sep 15, 2010
Ok so i got a fascinate like 2 days ago :D and i set a patter lock to it, i know this very well, its very simple but i was procratinating from my homework earlier and kept entering different patters because i hate homework and i have add. Anyways i did this to the point where it required a google id login. So i sigh and attempt to login, does not work, i try 10 more times before i find out that this is an ongoing android problem. I do a hard reset, still doesnt work. Now 5 hours later im pissed beyond belief wondering why google put so much effort into a dumb pattern lock and why it still does not work after a full restore. Any help is appreciated.

I was able to figure out to rest the "too many pattern attempt" and reload to factory setting by flashing 'D10package3.tar.md5' in Odin. It was a frigin nightmare till I got the phone going! It has been months since i did this..... You will have to research how to flash in Odin, download the D10 pack and upload it. It takes a little time to figure out, but it works....Good Luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones