Fascinate pattern locked, google sign in wont work.Support

1. antihomie

antihomie Member

Ok so i got a fascinate like 2 days ago :D and i set a patter lock to it, i know this very well, its very simple but i was procratinating from my homework earlier and kept entering different patters because i hate homework and i have add. Anyways i did this to the point where it required a google id login. So i sigh and attempt to login, does not work, i try 10 more times before i find out that this is an ongoing android problem. I do a hard reset, still doesnt work. Now 5 hours later im pissed beyond belief wondering why google put so much effort into a dumb pattern lock and why it still does not work after a full restore. Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hello antihomie, and welcome to Android Forums.

I've moved your question to the area where Samsung Fascinate users congregate; you'll likely get answers a bit quicker here. ;)
  3. antihomie

antihomie Member

Ok thanks, sorry for posting in the wrong area, i was in a hurry to get my question out there so i can actually have a usable cell phone
  4. hanano17

hanano17 Well-Known Member

Try changing your password online, then try to log in on your phone again?
  5. antihomie

antihomie Member

Tried it, thanks tho.
  6. doeralph

doeralph New Member

same here did you get it fixed?
  7. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I just stick with the puzzle piece; hope you guys got this figured out
  8. Reef48

Reef48 Member

9. Rick81

Rick81 New Member

10. Motofreakboy

Motofreakboy New Member

11. Motofreakboy

Motofreakboy New Member

PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I'm pretty savvy with Hybrids and reformats coming from a BB Storm but it takes a while to learn all this crap with a new platform.
  12. Motofreakboy

Motofreakboy New Member

I was able to figure out to rest the "too many pattern attempt" and reload to factory setting by flashing 'D10package3.tar.md5' in Odin. It was a frigin nightmare till I got the phone going! It has been months since i did this..... You will have to research how to flash in Odin, download the D10 pack and upload it. It takes a little time to figure out, but it works....Good Luck.