Fascinate Random RestartsSupport

Last Updated:

1. framon

framon Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I did a search and didn't find any threads in the Fascinate section so I'm wondering, "Am I the only one experiencing random restarts on my Samsung Fascinate?" Anyone else experiencing this? I've had the phone for about a month and it started doing it within the last week. I've had one RR each day the last three days. Any apps out there associated with this? I haven't downloaded any new ones in the last week but I did download Pocket Legends 2 weeks ago... Any input would be appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. framon

Ok, my phone had another random restart today. I think each of the restarts has happened around 4 in the afternoon. Are there any apps that restart your phone on a schedule that could be doing this that I don't know about?

3. nunyazz

nunyazz Well-Known Member

Never had that issue, not sure what to tell you.

4. Leonard1818

Leonard1818 Well-Known Member

My fascinate randomaly rebooted today. I was exiting dolphin and it was going thru the clearing of the cache and next thing I know it was rebooting. This is the 2nd time it's done this since oct 15th (the day I got the phone). I don't remember the exact last time it happened or what I was doing on the phone at the time but it's happened twice.

5. framon

I just downloaded dolphin hd yesterday and oddly this is the first day this week that I haven't had a restart lol weird