• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fascinate Random Restarts

framon

Lurker
Nov 8, 2009
Ok I did a search and didn't find any threads in the Fascinate section so I'm wondering, "Am I the only one experiencing random restarts on my Samsung Fascinate?" Anyone else experiencing this? I've had the phone for about a month and it started doing it within the last week. I've had one RR each day the last three days. Any apps out there associated with this? I haven't downloaded any new ones in the last week but I did download Pocket Legends 2 weeks ago... Any input would be appreciated!

My fascinate randomaly rebooted today. I was exiting dolphin and it was going thru the clearing of the cache and next thing I know it was rebooting. This is the 2nd time it's done this since oct 15th (the day I got the phone). I don't remember the exact last time it happened or what I was doing on the phone at the time but it's happened twice.

Upvote 0
My fascinate randomaly rebooted today. I was exiting dolphin and it was going thru the clearing of the cache and next thing I know it was rebooting. This is the 2nd time it's done this since oct 15th (the day I got the phone). I don't remember the exact last time it happened or what I was doing on the phone at the time but it's happened twice.

I just downloaded dolphin hd yesterday and oddly this is the first day this week that I haven't had a restart lol weird

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones