• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Fascinate /System Dump (Includes Bloat APKs)

GoBruins

Sep 28, 2010
Just found the stock /System dump, which includes all the apps/APKs that come with a stock Samsung Fascinate.

*This is useful for those who accidently deleted bloatware, but still want a backup for future use (i.e. for updates).

Thread:
Fascinate system dump :) - Android Forums

Direct Download to the /System dump (Copy and paste the links):
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x7sl1a1wuj7qy7h
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R4XFRYFB
Enjoy!

*** The system dump was not provided by me and I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.

Just found the stock /System dump, which includes all the apps/APKs that come with a stock Samsung Fascinate.

*This is useful for those who accidently deleted bloatware, but still want a backup for future use (i.e. for updates).

Thread:
Fascinate system dump :) - Android Forums

Direct Download to the /System dump:
fascinate_sys_dump.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Enjoy!
What about those of us who purposefully deleted bloatware ;):D
Nice links GoBruins. I know I have had this file in case of :rolleyes::eek::(:mad: moments but many probably didnt have it here.
Ucla-Bruins-Cheerleeders.jpg

Upvote 0
lol to the picture :D haha, I actually haven't used this yet, but I know i'll be okay if something happens!
Yeah I have any entire folder on my hard drive called fascinate. It is basically a clone of my sdcard. Every movie or music file on my sdcard is in here. Also any and all odin/restore files et al are here as are the copies of any apk's I have. So yeah if I ever re-borked I could fairly easily restore anything and everything rather quickly

Upvote 0
the dl link is dead any one have another or can they share it im trying to create a complete galaxy s rom that can be used accross all of them and i want all of the main firm and soft ware for all stock galaxy s phones

Does anyone know where I can get this all the links are dead?

don't see it:(
Go with Bruins revised post #1 links. In mine you'd have to track it thru post #1 at xda and then click on the Odin thread link and the Nandroid thread link

Upvote 0
Go with Bruins revised post #1 links. In mine you'd have to track it thru post #1 at xda and then click on the Odin thread link and the Nandroid thread link

Ok I must be stupid the new #1 link "file not valid" do you have to load that 4share desktop? because that is all I get.

and your link takes me to all the restore stuff but I don't see any system dump. I suppose I could pull my own but its been slightly magnified already. guess ill do the stock nan restore and pull it.

Thanks for trying:)

Upvote 0
Ok I must be stupid the new #1 link "file not valid" do you have to load that 4share desktop? because that is all I get.

and your link takes me to all the restore stuff but I don't see any system dump. I suppose I could pull my own but its been slightly magnified already. guess ill do the stock nan restore and pull it.

Thanks for trying:)

Hmmm thats odd, I just did the mediafire download and it seems to be working fine. I get a .zip file, which I extract and voila: thats the stock Fascinate /system directory. The thread link is only for reference of what people have been discussing regarding the system dump.

Upvote 0
Hmmm thats odd, I just did the mediafire download and it seems to be working fine. I get a .zip file, which I extract and voila: thats the stock Fascinate /system directory. The thread link is only for reference of what people have been discussing regarding the system dump.

Told you I was stupid:D I thought the greyed out ones were the old links since they weren't click-able. As soon as you said Mediafire I'm like why am I going to 4Share. Anyways Got it now. Thanks for your trouble.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones