Fascinate won't update to froyo.. Any ideas?Support

1. Jorgelp80

Jorgelp80 Member

My girlfriend and her sister both got a fascinate back in November. They both love the phone. When the ota update was released my girlfriend sisters fascinate was prompted for the update but my girlfriends wasn't. I tried doing it manually but every time I go to "about phone" and select "system updates" followed by "check new" it appears to load something but all it does is just remain on the system update menu. I hit "check new" again and it does the same thing. It appears to load then remains on that menu. Any idea on what's going on.

I've looked everywhere for a solution but unable to find anything on this fourm and would just like some help and guidance.

Thanks to all in advance!

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

3. Niners

Niners Member

I have been having the same problem. So I took it back to my Verizon store and the guy who sold me the phone and also owns the store told me the update was being sent out in blocks and not everyone could get it at once. I am skeptical, but he steered me onto a SF when the X wasn't available in September and offered to switch if I didnt like the SF, Thanks again, Sam.