Fast Boot! I Works!

Last Updated:

1. virusbetax

virusbetax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 10, 2010
    This happened by accident while i was trying to boot up into recovery mode. I was trying to transfer my apps to my sdcard becuase im currently running BH_MAN's Galaxy Final R12. I believe i pressed Volume Down+Call Key+Power+Camera button simutaneoulsy. If you guys no this then great. But if you dont then this can probably help with future release if they are any. Ive read somewhere that noone could find how to fastboot. another note is that my phone was connected to the comp when this happened. the screen shows Samsung Behold in the background and a whole bunch of lettering and directories popped up. i wish i could have a photo of it but i was currently using a public computer so i didnt have my camera.

Hope this can help you somehow in the future to any devs out there who need it!

If someone could do some further testing on the device it would be a great help for the devs becuase I am not very sure how i did this!

2. sk8duggy

sk8duggy Member

Jan 21, 2011
    would be easier to: start with battery out/usb unplugged - hold down vol D and MENU...insert battery and press POWER key---(while holding Power D and Menu)