• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Fast Boot option

downeaststudio

Nov 24, 2010
I'm not sure what I did wrong but my phone is stuck at the fastboot screen.
This is what is displayed:
Fastboot mode started
udc_start()
-- suspend --
-- reset --
-- portchange --
-- reset --
-- portchange --
fastboot: processing commands

I was trying to back up the ROM using aa ROM manager on the phone and this is what happened. Now I'm not quite sure what to do. When I plugged the phone into my laptop I did get a message stating that a fastboot interface driver was now installed on my laptop.
So where do I go from here?
I'm not tech-savvy at all so need something simple to be able to fix this if possible, or at least step by step instructions.

I'm not sure what I did wrong but my phone is stuck at the fastboot screen.
This is what is displayed:
Fastboot mode started
udc_start()
-- suspend --
-- reset --
-- portchange --
-- reset --
-- portchange --
fastboot: processing commands

I was trying to back up the ROM using aa ROM manager on the phone and this is what happened. Now I'm not quite sure what to do. When I plugged the phone into my laptop I did get a message stating that a fastboot interface driver was now installed on my laptop.
So where do I go from here?
I'm not tech-savvy at all so need something simple to be able to fix this if possible, or at least step by step instructions.
how did u fixed it. im having the same issue with a lg optimus hub i was wondering if you could help me out

Reactions: vinnie99
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones