• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fast Food Talk/What do you like on the menu?

I love the Burger King double hamburger. (No "cheese"; that's not cheese!) It's on the dollar menu now, but I payed upwards of $4.00 each for them in the past.

I inadvertently discovered a flaw in the Burger King computers when I ordered a double hamburger with nothing but extra ketchup. It was impossible to enter that combination! It's fixed now, and my favorite burger is now probably the cheapest source of protein around. :)

Upvote 0
Taco Bell

+1

Big fan of their Fresco style soft tacos, but every so often will get a Meximelt or Nachos Bellgrande.

When I go to McDonald's it's only for breakfast, Sausage McMuffin please. Can't eat their burgers anymore for some reason.

At Wendy's I'll get the spicy chicken sandwich w/ a small chili.

I just can't eat at Burger King anymore, I find their restaurants to be just dirty & gross. Haven't eaten their in years.

Reactions: huh
Upvote 0
I get bean burrito nachos bell grande minus meat and sometimes I order a crunchy taco extra lettuce extra cheese no meat and tons of fire sauce...

was just on vacation and everyone wanted mcdonalds and I was starving..plus I wanted the creepy barbie dance doll thingy that came with the Happy meal:rolleyes:

so I ordered a cheeseburger happy meal...took off the meat...loaded it with french fries instead..was probably the best burger I ever had there!!!!ha!

and I was in a silly mood so I asked to speak to the "McManager"hahaha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones