• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fast shipping how much does your box weigh?

jazzman09

Dec 9, 2009
I get mine tommarow, fedex says it only weighs 1 pound in the tracking info, that is really light!

This process was so much faster and seemless than the droid x order, i think most people who had droid got droid x and this phone never really got advertized like the x.

Mine is coming tomorrow too. Package weight 4 pounds, but I am getting 2 phones and the car mount and car charger.

Edit: Fedex changed the weight of mine to 3 pounds, and it is out on the delivery truck, I can't wait for it to get here.

Let me go check my tracking link in my Email now... also, I think the initial default weight for all tracking is 1 pound no matter what - this has happened to me MANY times. This just means its been entered into the system.

Woo Hoo, it is "In Transit" and will be here by 3:00pm... but yes, the weight is only 1 pound of .5kg.

Upvote 0
Let me go check my tracking link in my Email now... also, I think the initial default weight for all tracking is 1 pound no matter what - this has happened to me MANY times. This just means its been entered into the system.

Woo Hoo, it is "In Transit" and will be here by 3:00pm... but yes, the weight is only 1 pound of .5kg.

Mine said before 3:00pm too, but still isn't here with 7 minutes to go. I really want this thing.

Edit: and then the fedex man knocks on the door with 4 minutes to spare.

Upvote 0
Mine said before 3:00pm too, but still isn't here with 7 minutes to go. I really want this thing.

Edit: and then the fedex man knocks on the door with 4 minutes to spare.

HAAAAAA! Me too.... well, 2:30pm, so they had a half hour. Nothing like cutting it close!

Now I just need to wait for a root for this thing so I can totally retire my Touch Pro 2, and get online at home :)

When the day comes that Android WiFi Tether works on the Droid 2 in Infrastructure Mode so I can get my PS3 and Wii online, I'll be one HAPPY camper!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones