Last Updated:

1. snarfbot

snarfbot Member

just got this phone, coming from an admire its like the greatest thing ever.

even compared to some fancy pants phones my friends have, its pretty darn snappy.

1657 sunspider bench w/ the stock browser, not too shabby! and 4g is alot better than 1x obviously lol.

runs games smoothly, screen never lags or hangs on keypresses. phone is great for the money.

2. TheGoodMan

TheGoodMan Well-Known Member

Glad you love the phone. Have had mine since release still not tired of it. ICS is awesome.
  3. Sterlin22

Sterlin22 Member

You're right, it is fast! The fact it has the same processor as the Samsung Galaxy S3 (a $500 phone) is fantastic, and the 1GB of RAM is a perfect amount, at least for me and the way I use it.

Recently LG Motion 4G users received a 4.0.4 update, making things even snappier. Let's hope we'll one day receive Jelly Bean!
  4. cubone

cubone Well-Known Member

Just got mine. This thing is the biggest steal i have made in my criminal career xD. I would be fine if i got sent to jail as long as i can bring my baby. :laugh:
  5. snarfbot

snarfbot Member

ooo, i turned off updates apparently, im installing it now.

im more impressed with it everyday, 4g has been really reliable at least in my area in the week or so ive had it.
  6. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Well-Known Member

Is it odd that my motion was already at 4.0.4 from the offset?
  7. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

Nope they all already had 4.0.4 lol

Sent from my typewriter.
  8. robertkoa

robertkoa Well-Known Member

Yeah-phone has very few issues smooth and fast

and super easy to use-my first Android -lucky for me.
  9. Flablitz

Flablitz Well-Known Member

Yup its a great little phone!! I btw just some nfo about possible phones your friends have. If any of them have an admire, and have a 1x data speed tell them to update the prl. They will then have a 3g icon. ;) well at least that's something I read here in the forums and implemented on bros phone.