fastboot and andriod 1.0 driverSupport

Last Updated: 2009-10-20 16:50:22
  1. kivingorni

kivingorni Member

really now i have problem i but the nandriod on sd card and i copy the files on android on c but when i power the galaxy in fastboot it asked me for android 1.0 driver and i try to use the drivers that come with sdk 1.0 and 1.5 and 1.6 but no way and after few second the mobile make restart automatically (i turns the usb debug on ) and after restart the windows detect unknown device what i have to do ???

Advertisement
  2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

there is a way and it does work as everyone who had problems said exactly the same as you and then after persistence got it working using the various guides repeated throughout this forum

sorry im not being very helpfull just there are tons of topics like this and everyone who has posted them has resolved it using the same methods
  3. MichaelW

MichaelW Well-Known Member

The drivers in the 1.5 SDK did not work for me, there is another copy of those drivers posted somewhere on here that have a modified .inf file for it to correctly pick up the Galaxy.

It did take some persistence uninstalling and reinstalling drivers for me, but I got it working in the end.
  4. kivingorni

kivingorni Member

i don't want to be bad but if there is solution and i try find it and i didn't find it ... why no one show me the link for it ???????????
  5. Cougar

Cougar Well-Known Member

Because we'd have to search for it too, which is no easier for anyone else than it is for you?
  6. MichaelW

MichaelW Well-Known Member

7. kivingorni

kivingorni Member

thank you very much MichaelW , i found it before you post but i am very very very thankful
  8. kivingorni

kivingorni Member

done done done after long time of working but i have one qustions :
    the sound of the beginning was gone on cellcom logo?????