• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fastboot load problem

pet72

Lurker
Feb 25, 2015
My Mijue m680 phone do nothing.Yesterday I had turn off,and today mornin' when I had try to turn on I saw a black screen and "fastboot loading" message but nothing happened,the phone isn't boot...When I had connected a phone to my PC nothing happened also.The sysytem can't see the device.I've a win7 64 bit version...Should anybody help me?:saddroid:

I don't know that phone either. But a quick search indicates it's probably a Chinese one sold via Amazon or Ebay. I suspect the firmware might have become corrupted. rendering it unbootable, bricked. So it would have to be re-loaded, probably have to contact the manufacturer or the vendor who supplied it about that.

Reactions: pet72 and argedion
Upvote 0
Yeah unfortunately it sounds like another cheap phone. I'm sorry you have this issue. You at this point will probably have to purchase another phone. I'm doubting that the manufacturer is going to be very supportive. I could be wrong but from what I have experienced from others who have had issues with phones like this. Contacting the Manufacturer was a nightmare and then the result was the same they all had to purchase a new device as there was no support for the ones they bought. I highly Highly HIGHLY recommend spending a few bucks more and getting a named brand device. Those generally have much much better support from both the Manufacturer and the development community.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones