1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Fastboot mode started. StuckSupport

1. nasper

nasper New Member

Hi . i buy Lg Optimus ME P350 and i install MOD Manages and try to Participate SD to use space for install apps, and my phone reboot and start with blank screen and says "Fastboot mode started .... udc_start() " and it's stuck like this all day, any help plz

Advertisement
    :
  2. ethan123

ethan123 Member

i need help too !!
  3. OptimusCrazy

OptimusCrazy New Member

Been there, try this

Download B2CAppSetup.exe its the lg support tool, follow instructions and install the driver, or download google sdk and install the adb interface driver. once you can communicate with the phone through fastboot download the recover.img and place it in the same folder as fastboot.exe on your PC download from bellow

Download recovery-RA-pecan-2.2.1-GNM-drap.img here

Then type in:

fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-pecan-2.2.1-GNM-drap.img

Then type fastboot reboot and it should boot up into Android.

worked for me.

I wont be installing ROM Manager on it again.
  4. jkatblues

jkatblues Member

sorry optimuscrazy link does not work?
  5. faq ali

faq ali New Member

it also happened to my phone last week. i used Rom manager and replaced the recovery by mistake as i was new to that. then i unrooted my phone. after unrooting successfully. it started working normally. after that i had done a factory reset but my phone started indicating fastboot mode started. i was not able to turn it on because the recovery was not there. i think you also have the same problem. I got it repaired from LG service centre.