Faster processing on Funny-book (P300 :-P) Basic tweaks.Tips

1. N3RDKaushik

N3RDKaushik New Member

Guys. I noticed one thing on Funny-book that it has a very low RAM and hence it goes into to deadlock state many times if parallely we r doing something.

One solution that I found for this tab is by freezing the applications that are of no use at the moment.
    I m an android user since about 8 months HTC Marvel. I have experimented this method on Marvel and funny-book both but I still do not take any responsibility of your funny-tabs.

We can freeze apps by using applications for rooted phones such as link2sd, titanium backup etc.
    I prefer link2sd. Reasons:-
    1. its free of cost available on play store.
    2. its easy to use and very light application.

I would be telling you the method by link2sd.
    1. Install link2sd on your funny-book from the market.
    2. Open link2sd from the menu.
    3. It would ask u to choose the type of file system you would like it to link your files. So press cancel.
    4. Browse down, long press on maps, entertainment, elearning, livetv, email, mstore from the list and select FREEZE from the pop up menu.
    5. Do not select any of those applications which u might be using from the list I gave.

Install any task killer from the market and use it. I prefer advanced taskkiller, but its a paid app.
    In advanced taskkiller, go to settings, build an ignore app list. I would prefer u to click on build automatically button.
    Then in settings of advanced taskkiller only, go to autokill settings and set level on aggressive, and frequency on half hour and security level on low.

Remove play store from the ignore list.
    Then simply restart your tablet and you'd find a drastic performance change in your tablet. Startup time won't change but you'd be able to browse faster, and do several things parallel. :D:D:D:D

I m always open on learnin. If I am wrong or any kind of info u have provided is not correct then do let me know.

If I helped, I would definitely like appreciations :p.

Advertisement
  2. hanut1

hanut1 Active Member

Ya it wil work ..or u cud try apps like ram manager pro ...only for rooted btw funbok is stock rooted ....
  3. Saif kazi

Saif kazi Active Member

nice work