Fastest and most stable rom?

Last Updated:

1. dom1n1cg

dom1n1cg New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, i was just curious on some input on what you think is the most fastest and stable rom on the behold 2? Appreciate the help

Advertisement
  2. djquick

djquick Well-Known Member

Test a few of them and see for yourself, It's personal preference really. Galaxy rom and 1.6 No TWiz Take 5 are fast, but like I said, it's personal preference. Anything without bloatware (Samsung/T-Mobile programs) will pretty much make a rom a lot faster and smoother, but there will usually be bugs here and there no matter what. I've pretty much tested out every rom on here and love them all. Just read up and test each one for a couple days.

3. rleal2010

rleal2010 Well-Known Member

Galaxy Final Rom by BH_MaN
    Pros: Fastest rom for behold II, has 1.6 os, has google maps/navigation, has root, great on battery life
    cons: no vibration, I dont know if the camera thing is fixed yet, but I'm going to go with the no.

Take 5 - No touchwiz Rom by Bh_man
    Pros: has 1.6, fast, google maps/navigation.root access, good rom.
    Con: fc's during calls sometimes

1.6 OEM updated rom by Nu11u5
    Pros: has 1.6, less fc's, a little bit faster than 1.5, better dialar
    Cons: has bloatware, no root,

1.6 oem tweaked by microhax
    Pros: less bloatware, uses a different launcher by default, made for speed, root for V2 and V3.
    Cons: some fc's on calls, however not a deal breaker.

4. psz

psz Well-Known Member

Galaxy: The camera and vibrate will almost certainly *NEVER* be fixed. Samsung has never released the drivers, and the Galaxy version of the drivers do not work on the B2.