On 3 or 4 occasions I've charged my D2 to 100 percent and left it plugged in (sometimes overnight), and would check later to find the battery at 10% or almost completely depleted. Temperature would read around 130 degrees too. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't use a dock, and this has happened with both the battery the phone came with and the extended battery I bought from Verizon. Does anyone know what might be wrong??? I even had my extended battery at 60%, charged it for 4 hours while I slept, then woke up to find the battery at 10% and overheated. This sucks. Oh..and forgot to mention that I don't have an issue with battery life or anything like that. It's just whenever I charge my phone to max. capacity and don't unplug it that this happens..