Faulty phone?Support

Last Updated:

1. xmoogle

xmoogle Member This Topic's Starter

On 3 or 4 occasions I've charged my D2 to 100 percent and left it plugged in (sometimes overnight), and would check later to find the battery at 10% or almost completely depleted. Temperature would read around 130 degrees too. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't use a dock, and this has happened with both the battery the phone came with and the extended battery I bought from Verizon.

Does anyone know what might be wrong??? I even had my extended battery at 60%, charged it for 4 hours while I slept, then woke up to find the battery at 10% and overheated. This sucks. :(

Oh..and forgot to mention that I don't have an issue with battery life or anything like that. It's just whenever I charge my phone to max. capacity and don't unplug it that this happens..

Advertisement
  2. westau

westau Member

That sounds like a problem, I plug mine in before I go to be a lot and when I wake up and unplug it, it will be at 100%.

3. Lightnspirit

Lightnspirit Well-Known Member

Thats for sure a problem with the phone, there must be a setting on there out of wack, use backup assistant to save contacts and google will sync your apps and do a factory reset. It should be good after that, there have been many reports after 1 factory reset of the phone battery being 100% better.

4. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

If the temperature continues to feel "not quite right" go to your store, and have them give you a new unit.