Faulty screen or getting used to it?Support

1. Schwuar

Schwuar Well-Known Member

Hey all, i made another post about my S pen but i keep pressing the wrong buttons when typing, could it he faulty or could it be me getting used to a bigger screen?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

It could be faulty. I was having problems at first with my S-pen not being accurate and I tapped it against a table 5-6 times and it works awesome now.
  3. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

Banging/smacking your s-pen against anything, is like kicking your xbox to unfreeze it or crashing your car into a tree to turn off the check engine light. Hitting electronics to make them work again, does not fix the issue, even though it may seem like it.

Your S-Pen may be too sensitive, check out the page here on how to adjust your s-pen's sensitivity: How to Adjust Your Samsung Galaxy Note's S-Pen Sensitivity for Better Touch Response
  4. Rtlsnksteve

Rtlsnksteve Well-Known Member

Ahh have you ever worked in electronics? This is a technique we call "drop check" or "lateral force check" It's a widely accepted troubleshooting procedure in our field. :D
  5. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

LOL Reminds me of when you had to blow into an NES game cartridge to make it work again :D