Fav Notification

Last Updated:

1. MsL

MsL Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any way to stop the favs notification from popping up every time I get a phone call or text from one of my favs.

Advertisement
  2. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member

Do what I did........... don't add anyone to your favs.

The Favs thing is to the Mytouch Slide as the "cube" is to the Behold II.... POINTLESS BLOATWARE.

behold_this likes this.
  3. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Agreed!

4. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member

Honestly if it weren't for the Friend Stream widget I would use LauncherPro so I can put my contacts on the right softkey... like it should be.

I actually think the Favs is worse than the Behold II's cube because you can't put your contacts in the traditional place.

Placing calls on the Slide are a pain in a** all around.

1-Contacts softkey replaced by favs
    2-pushing the call softkey brings up a weird dialer/last call menu with a little call option at the bottom with your call log and contacts off to the sides. I would prefer it bring up my call log with options for the dialer and contacts.
    3-No dedicated END key

5. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Use launcherpro and install pure messenger widget it's the same thing and can be skinned to match the look of sense also I use a custom dock and icons i made that look like the espresso launcher but with contacts instead of favs but you could of course us any shortcut but I only made icons for app drawer phone and contacts if you were to look at my home screen you would think it's espresso without the gay bubbles around apps! Or buy the paid version of launcherpro as it includes a few sense like widgets with more to come including a "friends" widget that is like friend stream

mwl1119 likes this.
  6. MsL

MsL Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks everyone,

I did exactly what was suggested. I didn't everyone from my fav list so that the notification doesn't show. I am using LauncherPro and loving it.