Favorite App so far.... Developers please see link to Announcements above.

Last Updated:

1. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Well-Known Member

its available but not on the market. id give you the link but it would be removed :rolleyes: so just search on google

2. thetingster

thetingster Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly!
  3. masse1369

masse1369 Member

I like Any/BetterCut because it allows you to customize your icons and also label your icons whatever you want to...

+1000 for Swype!! :D
  4. jasnmb

jasnmb Well-Known Member

AnyCut won't let you customize and label icons though, right?

Also, I couldn't get Swype to install on my MT3G...got a message saying i didn't have the right size screen. :(

How does swype compare to shapewriter? I'm loving shapewriter right now.
  5. masse1369

masse1369 Member

I'm pretty sure it does. I know BetterCut does. BetterCut is the pay version of AnyCut. Similar features with just a few more options. Swype only works on the Droid and Nexus One I think because of the type of screen it is (WVGA). Someone correct me if I'm wrong...
  6. rosh400

rosh400 Active Member

I can't find any version shapewriter in the market. I want the beta version for eris.
  7. infauxtek

infauxtek New Member

My fav is gTasks. It syncs my task list on my iGoogle page from my laptop to my phone. I will checkout Any Cut.
  8. jstout1

jstout1 New Member

Bonsai blast was removed from the market i think... but i am on the N1, which it may not be supported :mad:. I had it in the MT3g.

as for my fav app(s) I would have to say :

Evernote, great app for keeping track of lists, links and life
    dolphin browser.... multi touch browser
    weather channel...cool weather widgets
    locale (BETA)... settings minder
    pdanet.... tether
    quickdroid.... search phone for anything
    scoreboard.... scores for ( ALL SPORTS )
    shopsavy... cool scanner
    advance task killer.... keep apps in check
    google voice... its google voice.....
    and a tons of games, coloroid, bubble burst, iothello, trap, shot, snale, spades, word up.... i could go on...

Did i mention i love the NEXUS ONE... ( not a thread hijack ) :rolleyes:
  9. mandymae1981

mandymae1981 Member

I was wondering does anyone know of any apps that are for quotes.. I mean I found some quotes from like benjamin franklin.. but I was looking for like more girly love quotes that you can find on myspace and stuff... ?
  10. AZDroid

AZDroid Well-Known Member

You can share articles from newsroom, when you swipe up and access the full article share will be in the menu options :)

Swype Keyboard
    Newsroom- for news feeds, has a trial
    More Icons Widget-allows for more on-screen access to apps but takes up less space so you can enjoy your wallpapers. $1.99 or try the more icons free version. I found it to be more than worth the $1.99
    Nintaii- Addictive puzzler game, lite version available, full version only $1.99
    Apps Organizer- Free, label apps and create shortcuts with custom icons(download icon packs free from Market). Much better than folders imo
    Screens- For free wallpapers. I like their selection and UI

These are just a few I like, can't list all 100+ :D
  11. keithwright

keithwright Active Member

Newsroom is superb
  12. DanielWalker

DanielWalker Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can get the life stories? I've searched but no luck.
  13. Barretta

Barretta Well-Known Member

14. NewYorkLaw

NewYorkLaw Well-Known Member

c[you don't have a qr code under your screen name]ough.

15. njKeever

njKeever Well-Known Member

16. jasnmb

jasnmb Well-Known Member

doesn't anycut allow you to rename apps/shortcuts? beyond that, I don't see a use for it.
  17. hansangb

hansangb Well-Known Member

You can create your own shortcuts (though it takes some programming). You can also quickly create shortcuts for actions like 'Battery level' I'm not sure you can add that short cut (or short cuts like that) with the built-in utility.
  18. neemo6

neemo6 Well-Known Member

Swype... is totally awesome, has now ruined me for life
    Snesoid... Killer Instinct!!
    Bluetooth File Transfer... Pass along pix or other files
    Wi-Fi analyzer... see what wifi connections are on what channels
  19. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

sms popup
    google translator (fun)
    google voice
  20. aleksander

aleksander Well-Known Member

21. aleksander

aleksander Well-Known Member

:D:D:D ..Google may take over the world...but in the mean time; it's a wonderful handy dandy tool;)
  22. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

soo.... anyone want to pm me the swype qr?...lol
  23. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Well-Known Member

I searched for life stories and found it in the market..
  24. jstout1

jstout1 New Member

I like AnyCut when I had the MT3g but with Nexus it needs an update and does not recognize my contacts and keeps telling to import them..., but the shortcut app that comes with phone rocks...
  25. flammenwurfer

flammenwurfer Well-Known Member

The two most recent favorites I have are...

Boxee Remote - Let's you use your android phone to control the Boxee interface. Works very well. Much better than my crappy IR remote that doesn't want to work half the time.

RemoteDroid - My boxee box has Xubuntu installed on it, so if boxee crashes or I just want to quit boxee and use the computer to look something up real fast this allows me to do it without having to find and connect a keyboard and mouse.

Other favorites...

Aldiko - book reader
    Shopsavvy -barcode scanning app
    Tunewiki - music player