• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite App so far.... Developers please see link to Announcements above.

I would say the top 5 i use every day are..
DroidLive - A shoutcast streamer that lets me listen to a few select awesome web stations.
Evernote - any time i need to remember something, i either take a photo or write it down and evernote stores it in the cloud so that when i get home its there for me.
Nimbuzz - it combines facebook, aim and gtalk :D
PhonemyPC - i just started using this but its amazing that you can have that much control over your computer remotely.
TorrentFu - nothing like scanning a cd at a store and coming home and it being ready to listen to.

Upvote 0
My personal favourite at the moment is 'WinampRemote'

Very basic interface but can remotely control winamp on my laptop from anywhere in the house over WiFi, there is the ability to remote connect over the internet, but why I would want to control the music in my house when I'm not there is beyond me!!!

To scare the bejesus out of your cat?:D

Al

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones