Favorite App so far.... Developers please see link to Announcements above.

1. ral

ral Well-Known Member

I am hoping that Swiftkey comes includes a Compact QWERTY keyboard in the future for use in portrait mode.
  2. ral

ral Well-Known Member

In some countries, like mine, recording the call without telling the other party is illegal.
  3. francyfranct

francyfranct New Member

My favorite app is Offline Browser
    it's a free app to download portion of web sites and then read it when offline.
    I use it every day to read my favorite sites offline when I go to work.
    It's useful also the scheduling (available only in the PRO version). I point it in the morning and it downloads all the sites I need up to date, using my home WiFi.

A must have!
  4. 1android

1android New Member

Hi everyone, has anyone been using tikl app, its a ptt (push to talk) turns your phone into a walkie talkie? Likes/dislikes
  5. blkbeltkid17

blkbeltkid17 Well-Known Member Contributor

i used to use it but i stopped because not to may people i know used but it worked when i used it
  6. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Yep I got it. I think it's pretty sweet.
  7. pat3332

pat3332 Well-Known Member

Wafa510
    You have my heartfelt thanks. At least once a day someone who thinks they can drive and use the phone at the same time tries to run me off the road. Usually a woman in an SUV. I wish there was a law against driving and using your phone that they would actually enforce.

Sounds like a nice app and a good idea, I'll check it out.
  8. blkbeltkid17

Amen good sir
  9. G.Armour

I have found another pretty cool app.. Have you ever been flipping through the channels on your t.v. or walked in on someone watching a movie and wondered what it is??
    Videosurf will tell you all about it. Just point your phone toward to TV and Viola!! Pretty sweet!
  10. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Rom manager. Saved my butt tonight.
  11. blkbeltkid17

That sound sweet so its like sound hound for movies
  12. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

They enforce the law here in Washington state, unless you are a cop of course. I see them talking on the phone while driving all the time :mad:
  13. wafa510

wafa510 Well-Known Member

You are welcome and thank you as well! I like this app because it allows me to explain that I am driving and will respond to the text when I am able to. Any emergencies that would happen, I would get a phone call, not a text. Nobody's life should be at risk because of any text message. It can wait.
  14. pat3332

pat3332 Well-Known Member

He may be legit and just like the app. I usually don't mind someone pushing their own apps. I occasionally see one I like and I don't mind a developer trying to make a buck, but I have more respect for those who are up front and honest about it as opposed to those who are posing as users.

Is there a forum for developers who want to post about their apps or who have released a new app?
  15. G.Armour

16. G.Armour

Yeah, look at his previous posts. It's spam, but it's not very intrusive. As I said before, you really can't tell in a thread like this.. Hell, from the outside looking in, just about every post in here looks like spam.
  17. yadda yadda

yadda yadda Well-Known Member

Maybe they all are... :rolleyes:
  18. blkbeltkid17

crap i have been caught *RUNS AWAY*
    G.Armour likes this.
  19. G.Armour

I also really like Amazon Kindle app to
  20. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

We have the 'Android Application Announcement' that's created for Applications Developers to announce their applications :) We want our members that are devopers to be honest and to join AF to contribute and not to only pimp their applications here. They are no better than the spammers we get here.
  21. blkbeltkid17

I don't know why people would do this the best advertisment is word of mouth and doing that is not a good way to start makes me sad :(
  22. dalesponyrider

dalesponyrider Well-Known Member

As an aged newbe, I love this thread and have been following the new replies for some months now. It has led me to some fab apps.

One thing though, how on earth do you all fit all these apps on your phone? I've got a Nexus One and keep getting low phone storage messages. I occasionally have to get rid of apps I like, but don't use much, to load new ones to try! Maybe I need a new phone but I LOVE my Nexus!
  23. blkbeltkid17

Go to manage your apps and move some of your bigger apps to your as card and there you go man problem solved
  24. G.Armour

Yeah but if they pimp em out, some people would actually try them. I am liking hulu plus today
  25. blkbeltkid17

i cant see my self paying for hulu plus when i have netflix