1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Favorite apps for HUAWEI ASCEND users!General

What's your favorite App from the Market? Also, it would be nice to tell us why! :)

1. LauncherPro

28.8%
  2. Go Launcher

21.2%
  3. ADW.Launcher

11.0%
  4. Juice Defender

13.7%
  5. z4root (available at XDA)

44.5%
  6. Titanium Backup

42.5%
  7. SetCPU

19.2%
  8. CPU Booster

6.2%
  9. Panda Home

0.7%
  10. Power Amp

9.6%
  11. Zedge

12.3%
  12. Handsent SMS

13.7%
  13. Better Keyboard

16.4%
  14. Smart Keyboard

5.5%
  15. Keypurr

2.1%
  16. Music Box Pro

2.7%
  17. Cache Mate

17.8%
  18. Cache Cleaner NG

11.6%
  19. Dolphin Browser (full or mini)

16.4%
  20. LauncherPro Icons

5.5%
  21. Home Switcher

4.8%
  22. Pandora Radio

22.6%
  23. Screenshot

4.1%
  24. Root Explorer

17.8%
  25. Calendar Widget

4.1%
  26. People Widget

1.4%
  27. Facebook Widget

24.0%
  28. Twitter Widget

4.1%
  1. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

Yes, once you get our phone you can go the The Market and go to apps and click on search. Type in Keyboard Gingerbread. You will get several versions that come up.
  2. Jazziette

Yes, that's a good one too.
  3. Fabusto

Fabusto Active Member

I need have .y f i in my building is it faster than the 3g
  4. haimeydroid

haimeydroid New Member

Go SMS The New Update Is The Best!
    Jazziette likes this.
  5. oshaguar

oshaguar Member

1. Swipe Pad (it lets you transfer apps with out going back to your homescreen with a single touch to your screen) 2. Mind Map Memo (it literally and visually connects all of your thoughts and ideas together) 3. App Lock (keeps all the nosy people out of your apps) 4. Advanced Task Killer (will keep your phone from running unwanted APPS) 5. Color Flashlight (sometimes you are in the dark)
    la sal and Jazziette like this.
  6. JJ_

JJ_ Active Member

AppBrain App Market has been really good to me. I like how I can just browse apps from my puter and install them to my phone from the website which is like a million times faster imho.
    [table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td]AppBrain App Market
    by Swiss Codemonkeys
    >250,000 downloads, 35169 ratings (4.5 avg)
    [/td][td]Free
    [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

Then theres Vignette. The best camera Ive tried and its pretty schnazzy too. Kinda fast, but not as fast as I would like, but its still pretty rad. Hey, it beats the stock camera by MILES. Theres also a demo, if youd like to try that out first before you buy it.
    [table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td]Vignette
    by neilandtheresa
    50,000 downloads, 9180 ratings (4.5 avg)
    [/td][td]UK
  7. StyledFamous

StyledFamous Member

I love TweetCaster, it's awesome!
    Jazziette likes this.
  8. Voxenn

Voxenn Member

Hi all, I've been reading the forums for a couple days and finally thought I'd throw my two cents in.(Thanks Jazz for all the stickies as well for rooting!)

Not too sure if this really counts as a favorite app, but I do appreciate Lookout just for the security reasons and perhaps because I lose things quite easily, lol.
    Jazziette likes this.
  9. joser116

joser116 Guest

I agree with you. How could it be left out? I completelt forgot about Lookout. Nice one Voxenn. Also, have you checked out the Good News thread?
  10. Voxenn

Voxenn Member

No I haven't, I'll check it out right now. Glad someone else also appreciates Lookout, heh. Also, thanks for your contributions as well!
  11. joser116

joser116 Guest

I am proud to introduce to this forum a show-off app. It is called Videotonez. You can set music videos or youtube videos to play when someone calls you, and you can set an individual video for a specific contact. I wrote this post to let everyone know about this amazing app. I feel this app is great but hardly anyone in this forum knows about it. I have never seen anyone mention this app anywhere and I feel it deserves recognition. So here it is.
    Jazziette likes this.
  12. JJ_

JJ_ Active Member

Apparently, this isnt in the market anymore. Sucks, because I wanted to try this out.

I might actually scour the internets for the .apk because this sounds like a really cool app.
  13. Jazziette

They might have changed the name of it to vid ID. Not sure if it's the same.
  14. DankB23

DankB23 Member

just got squibble, (thx)

any updates on vid ID or videotonez ?
  15. Jazziette

Not that I know of. I haven't used the app myself altho I hear it's a good one. :)
  16. Amysews

Amysews Member

LOVE Squibble! I installed it today on your suggestion and it's a keeper! I see a new addiction in my future. ;)
    melissa_b04 likes this.
  17. QWEST

QWEST Well-Known Member

my sister-in-law uses videotonez it works well but she said she is limited to what videos are available
  18. planeswalker

planeswalker Member

the stock is not bad to say the least better than many stock broswers i seen when i toyed with blackberries backthen. i got chrome and firefox on my laptop opera on the droid.
  19. joser116

joser116 Guest

You can also download any youtube video by using an app in the Market. Just do a Market search for Youtube download
  20. joser116

joser116 Guest

Glad you followed my recommendation. Is it a keeper? I think I know the answer is yes. Great game play and graphics, and not much lag.
  21. joser116

joser116 Guest

Dolphin Browser Mini is now officially the fastest Android browser. It has been tested by Phandroid.
    KOLIO likes this.
  22. Jazziette

Definitely the fastest for me! I'm so glad you told me about it. :)
  23. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Good to see you back in the forum,Joser.
  24. joser116

joser116 Guest

Thanks! I hadn't deleted my profile so since I remembered that Icarus was going to be released today, I figured I could help people out here with the ROM, plus the Chinese version of the Ascend 2.2 update was today and wanted to see if anyone had installed it. I think I will be off from the Phandroid forums for a while, go back to XDA, come back, go back, and spend some time in each forum.
    KOLIO and Jazziette like this.
  25. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I don't have launcherpro (yet anyway) but there are tons of weather clocks and widgets on the market for free. Btw, what are the benefits of LP? The stock home seems fine. Anybody's comments are appreciated.