Favorite Custom ROMs?

Last Updated:

1. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so.... in the last 4 or so days i have loaded about 5 different kernals and ROMs on my phone. what are soem of YOUR favs? is it better to use a prebuilt one or build your own custom kitchem ROM? what are the better options when it coems to ARM mods and launchers and all that good stuff?

just looking to find soemthing that BEST fits ME before i lock down and keep one of these suckers..

Advertisement
  2. dntesinfrno

dntesinfrno Well-Known Member

I personally dont use roms, i just build my own and customize further on my own beyond what the kitchen doesnt. I have been using the frozen elcair froyo jit libs and it has been stable for a a few days, much more stable than the previous jit libs i've tried in the past and also much faster the the ARM optimizations.

SDX-Samdroid Frozen Eclair Beta 3.1 (Froyo JIT) FIXED

This is the link to download this package, keep in mind your phone will need to be deodexed in order for this to work.

As far as kernels i really havent noticed much difference in the ones i've tried (joey's 2.0.4, little kernel, and currently meat curtains) other than the fact that that latter two included the files needed for wifi tethering.

3. blackroseMD1

blackroseMD1 New Member

I think my favorite one right now is noobnl's Radioactive v1.7.3. It's nice and speedy, and everything that I use (GPS, WiFi tethering) work great.

sent from my Radioactive Haxsung M900 using Tapatalk