• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite football (NFL) teams?

5156692474_bae3ded10a.jpg

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets! I'm a little disappointed that they didn't bring Edwards back. Sanchez and he had a good chemistry.

Upvote 0
49ers (1-1), should've beaten Dallas, penalties and secondary choked at the end. I give them 50/50 chances to beat Bengals. Dalton is looking pretty good for CIN.

Agree (cin fan here)
Will be a good game i'm sure.... frikkin home opener and its blacked out:(

Plus our #2 receiver signed for a package that had almost 3 pounds of weed in it.... guess who delivered it??? A federal agent!!:eek:

(oh, and he had another 6 pounds in his house)

Upvote 0
Agree (cin fan here)

Plus our #2 receiver signed for a package that had almost 3 pounds of weed in it.... guess who delivered it??? A federal agent!!:eek:

Lemme guess, they want him on Performance enhancing drugs? lol. Why people are still busted in the first place for cannabis is idiotic. >.> WTB REFORM!

Upvote 0
Agree (cin fan here)

Yeah, I heard about that. Any word from team or NFL commish on a suspension and/or fine?

Also, rookie WR Green is looking legit, too. All the Bengals have to do is have Dalton throw the ball 40+ times a game if you wanna beat my Niners. Our secondary sucks again. Don't bother running against us though, currently #1 run D.

How's the ex-49ers doing? I'm glad CB Clements is gone, good in run support, poor in pass coverage and beaten easily in double-moves. SS Mays, I wish Harbaugh gave him more of a chance on ST and back up, but Stanford played USC, so he didn't think he was good in the first place. Finally, you'll be happy with Lawson, that's one player I was really upset about losing. He wasn't the pass rusher we'd hope for, but he's excellent in coverage (RBs and TEs) and has the speed to set the edge against runs to the outside.

Good luck to us, no matter who wins, lets hope for no injuries.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I heard about that. Any word from team or NFL commish on a suspension and/or fine?

Also, rookie WR Green is looking legit, too. All the Bengals have to do is have Dalton throw the ball 40+ times a game if you wanna beat my Niners. Our secondary sucks again. Don't bother running against us though, currently #1 run D.

How's the ex-49ers doing? I'm glad CB Clements is gone, good in run support, poor in pass coverage and beaten easily in double-moves. SS Mays, I wish Harbaugh gave him more of a chance on ST and back up, but Stanford played USC, so he didn't think he was good in the first place. Finally, you'll be happy with Lawson, that's one player I was really upset about losing. He wasn't the pass rusher we'd hope for, but he's excellent in coverage (RBs and TEs) and has the speed to set the edge against runs to the outside.

Good luck to us, no matter who wins, lets hope for no injuries.

Investigation is underway, no word on whether he's inactive this week or not. :(
They did find 6 pounds in his house also
Clements has been 50/50 so far. Has made some bad decisions but overall im not TOO disappointed in his performance. People round here think that when pacman comes off DL he will replace him... i dont think so
Havent seen much of mays yet, really loving lawson though. pissed game is blacked out:mad:

Upvote 0
It's gonna get worse.

At least the Colts should be in the running for the #1 pick in the draft.
Sure to be Andrew Luck out of Stanford who is supposed to be the best QB prospect to come out of college since Peyton Manning. Kind of ironic.
not a colts fan at all but Luck might need to be drafted here....Painter is looking like a nice find so far....only been two games but im sensing a little Kolb/Cassell out of him

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones