k28king1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Well-Known Member

I got this last week. Its the only game I have installed right now

Grand Theft Auto III

Its just like playing the original on the ps2, only difference is the screen size and controls.
  3. k28king1

Yea I have that one too, lately I have been stuck on mass effect..it is so fun.
  4. sol0matrix

sol0matrix Member

anyone else getting audio shutters on most of these games? seems like a kernel or marquee issue.
  5. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

Not I. I've got all kinds of games and haven't had any issues. :thumbup:
  6. sik00

sik00 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I play most of my games on my PC for the most part :eek:. As for games I bring with me on my phone/tablet.. I have Dead Space also, Cut the Rope, and Sprinkle

I've played GTA III on the iPad, but not on an Android. I would assume the controls are fairly close. If I remember right, it had a little hidden "joystick" on the left side of the screen that moved the character around. Dead Space operates similarly: you slide up on the character to walk forward, slide up further to run.

The ones I do not have installed that I've picked up from Humble Bundle (great site btw) include EDGE, EDGE Extended, Anomaly, Osmos, Toki Tori, and World of Goo

Out of those, I've only played EDGE and Toki Tori as of now. Both are fun, and EDGE can be surprisingly addictive.
    I used to get both audio and visual stuttering while playing Dead Space on the Marquee without being plugged into USB. I haven't tried it yet with any of the newer kernels.
  7. k28king1

I have absolutely no audio stuttering. Sorry u are having that issue