• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

favorite / most addictive GAMES

i am going to be honest. dont get me wrong i love android!! but i still can't leave the house without my ipod touch. i would like to be able to because it would be one less thing for me to carry. i just like the games for ipods and iphones better. i am sure that android games will, at some point, get better. just not yet.

on the plus side i have noticed that the games have been getting larger in size (mb wise) which to me means better quality since we now have apps to sd.

unfortunately, as of right now, i would get the new iphone if it was on verizon. *hangs head in shame* it just seems like it would be just one device to carry around and less benefits/temptation to jailbrake. whereas on the eris rooting is basically a must unfortunately.

but hopefully gingerbread will change all of that!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones