favorite ringtone and notification song???

Last Updated:

1. Sento

Sento Well-Known Member

:D

for ringtone i rock MIA-Paper planes

all i wanna do is bang bang bang bang and click and take your money!!

for notifcation i use the default one, not sure what to replace it with...any suggestions??

Advertisement
  2. dogbertus

dogbertus Well-Known Member

I have the guitar solo from Winds of Plague's "Decimate the Weak" as my default ringtone.

My notification is the first 15 seconds or so of Slayer's "Raining Blood." I've had the same text notification since my first cell phone.
  3. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

ringtone: jeff beck's plynth
    sms notif: "dammit, i wish you people would just leave me alone" from diablo 2, act 3 introduction to alkor
    email notif: "you've got spam" from a futurama episode (can't remember which one, but it's leela's wrist device that says it)
    calendar notif: "in actual news the human race was doomed to extinction today as the robot revolt turned violent" from another futurama episode (mother's day)
  4. Sprawsum

Sprawsum Well-Known Member

I used the default in my notification sound, I really don't want to use anything else.

But for my ringtone, it's this.

It's the Japanese version not the American one (which sucked)
  5. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

For ringtone i use part of the halo theme mjolnir mix.

Notification i use the default Droid sound. I like it because its simple and kickass lol
  6. tiffanyw540

tiffanyw540 New Member

Ok so how do I use a song I like as a notification, not a ringtone!? So far it only allows to upload as a ringtone...... OR besides zedge, what are some really good & free places to get free songs to use for both ringtone & notifcn?
  7. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

My notification sounds are turned off as they wake up my missus at night .. even though the phone is downstairs and way over on the other side of the house :rolleyes:

I've had the same ringtone since the first phone that let me change it: Acid by Ray Barreto. Starts off quiet so the first thing you hear is an Aha! closely followed by a whoop .. can be a little embarrassing :D
  8. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I change both fairly frequently. I'm currently using the chorus of Coheed and Cambria's "The Broken" as my ringtone, and the chimes at the end of the theme from Dollhouse as my notification.

I also really like the IT Crowd combo: The theme song as the ringer, and Moss's "message for me!" as the notification.
  9. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog VIP Member

An older thread but I'll play :)

My Favorite Ringtone is : Careful With That Axe Eugene.

I make my own ringtones and notifications so I'm always changing them :)
  10. !on

!on Well-Known Member

Vic Reeves Shooting Stars message tone,

808 State "Bond" guitar ringtone

Attached Files:

11. Revenant Ghost

Revenant Ghost Well-Known Member

I also make my own ringtones. I remember making a ringtone from Metallica's "Battery" when the guitar riffs begin to ramp up.
  12. PaulS

PaulS Well-Known Member

SMS:chopped version of,"Communication Breakdown":Zep
    Ringtone:Chopped version,"Back in Black" AC/DC
    Sleep Alarm:Blue Danube(Strauss)

free download,
    https://app.box.com/s/qooot3gayt6h0ndy851v

which has a nice gentle beginning so as not to shock me back into unreality<grin> :sleep: